What’s hot for fall? Every year, thousands of women scour through magazines and search online to find out what’s hot for fall. Vogue’s September issue is one of their most popular issues because of the fall and winter introductions. If you think about it, fall and winter purchases tend to be more expensive…that is why many tend to research must haves before they make purchases. Pretty true… boots and jackets are pricier than buying simple flip flops and sun dresses.
After just placing our first fall order, I wanted to see what some of the predictions were. Here is what I found… lots of safari/military inspired styles to include green and camel hues. Animal prints, animal fur, leather and feathers are all what’s hot for fall. Also 50’s and 60’s inspired wear. Red lips, fuller skirts, kitten heels and clutches are in. Look for tops or jackets with collars on them!
Here are a few items we just received that FALL right in line with many’s must haves!
1. Ahead of the Flock Fascinator: This heart stopping handmade fabric hair accessory is fabulous just like you. It features a cream silky cotton blooming flower, accented with earth-toned feathers. Top off your most classic cocktail attire with this vintage fascintator or pair it with your unique everyday outfits for an extra dose of flair.
2. Office Chic Necklace: Just another day at the office but today you are bursting with beauty as you don this metallic double-stranded clustered pearl necklace. Clearly you have taken the traditional strand of pearls and stepped it up a notch. You chose to wear this metallic number with a simple drapey white blouse, fitted pencil skirt and patent pumps knowing your necklace screams glamour enough on its own.
3. 20′s Inspired Cloche Hat: What’s hot for fall? This 20’s inspired canvas cloche hat will draw all eyes to you and your picture-perfect attire this fall. Whether paired with a vintage inspired dress or a chic pair of wide-leg pants and a chiffon tank, the delicate ruffle rosette detail on this ruby red hat will elevate your attire to new levels of sophistication. Perfect topper for everyday wear!
4. Foxy Nail Polish: Rich and warm like the fur of a fox, this classy chic eco-friendly nail polish from Megan Miller Collection provides an elegant finish.
5. Cayenne Cabaret Ruffle Leggings: You are smart, sophisticated and sexy with no style to spare…which is why these cayenne cabaret ruffle leggings are a must! These soft, medium weight ruffle leggings feature six rows of ruffles at the hem and a silk bow. Mix these leggings with a tank top, cropped blazer, peep toed shoes and a slouchy bag for a chic outfit to wear while trying out the new bistro that just opened up in your neighborhood!
6. Ravishing Rosette Envelope Clutch: Are you tired of the same old oversized totes? Are you trying to cram your life into your purse? We know it all too well. It’s time to free your mind – and your shoulder – Instead carry this enchanting envelope clutch tonight! Crafted in gray faux leather with a rosette embellishment. Who knows you may just love your new found freedom and ditch those oversize totes for good because you just can’t imagine putting this clutch down.
7. Wear Your Heart Skirt: For a perfect mix of feminine and rocker, it doesn’t get much more awesome than this heart skirt! I don’t know what’s hot for fall if this isn’t! Dainty black hearts on a truffle background makes this piece perfect to wear with tees or blazers. This comfy 12 gored heart skirt features front pockets and a knit waistband. This wardrobe essential is fitted at the waist with a full fluted hem which takes this skirt even further beyond ordinary. Pair it with black tights and a cropped blazer!
8. Ivory Adore You Handbag: Armed with this beautiful ivory bag, your fabulous sense of fashion will bring a bit of joy and sparkle wherever you go! Its varied textures of faux crocodile leather to lace and silver hardware will put you on the path to style satisfaction. Try donning a fitted blazer, satin blouse and a structured pencil skirt, then add the purse’s attachable shoulder strap to make a statement at the office on Monday. Whatever you choose to pair it with, this handbag will have you stand out stylishly from the 9 to 5 crowd.